Become a Volunteer
Find out how to become a volunteer at Notts CYP.
To develop positive opportunities in response to the needs of the young people, whilst encouraging, recruiting and developing volunteers for this purpose.
Benefits of Becoming a Volunteer
- Free training enhancing your personal development
- A great thing to have on your CV
- A place to meet new people and have fun whilst doing it
- Able to join in with club activities
- The opportunity to have a voice through regular meetings
What We Expect From Our Volunteers
- Be prepared to develop as volunteers both individually and as a team.
- Listen and aim to respond to the needs of our young people.
- Assist in events organised by Notts CYP.
- Be committed and motivated.
- Be ready to have fun!