Who Are Notts CYP?
Find out a little bit about what we do and how we are helping our community of young people.
In short, we are a not for profit organisation that is passionate about helping young people in Nottinghamshire be healthy, safe, confident and successful.
We do this by supporting clubs in Nottinghamshire with:
An extensive activities programme – including adventure days, camps, sports coaching and tournaments.
Education and Training – including accredited courses for young people, their leaders and volunteers.
Nottinghamshire Clubs for Young People was originally formed to meet the needs of young men, but has evolved to work with all young people in Nottinghamshire, especially the most disadvantaged and vulnerable in today’s society. At the heart of Nottinghamshire Clubs for Young People is an ever evolving number of volunteers, who give their expertise, time and effort in order for young people to have fun and reach their fullest potential.
At the Notts CYP HQ, Monty Hind, we have a host of great facilities including;
- Indoor Sports Hall – 5-a-side football, badminton, basketball etc.
- Concert Hall with stage and smart board: appropriate for conferences, training sessions, performances and fundraisers.
- Pool and Snooker room – with table tennis table, seating and arts & crafts area.
- Kitchen and Dining area – fully fitted kitchen with service hatch.
- Accommodation Lodge – Sleeping accommodation for 20 young people and 3 staff bedrooms, housing a total of 26, equipped with shower and toilet facilities, kitchen/dining room and living/communal area.