All the young people who have been on the Employability Courses have visited Tuthill, our Sponsors in Ilkeston. Chad, the man who came to Goose Fair with us has set a Scavenger Hunt for you all to have a go at. There is a prize from the USA for the winner. You will...
We are a not for profit organisation that is passionate about helping young people in Nottinghamshire be healthy, safe, confident and successful.
We do this by supporting clubs in Nottinghamshire with:
An extensive activities programme – including adventure days, camps, sports coaching and tournaments delivered at our Head Quarter Facilities or at affiliated clubs.
Education and Training – including accredited courses for young people and their leaders.
Advocacy, information and resources – including acting as a voice for affiliated clubs in the county, providing information via our website/newsletter and sharing our fully equipped centre and accommodation.
Nottinghamshire Clubs for Young People was originally formed to meet the needs of young men, but has evolved to work with all young people in Nottinghamshire, especially the most disadvantaged in today’s society. At the heart of Nottinghamshire Clubs for Young People is an ever evolving number of volunteers, who give their expertise, time and effort in order for young people to have FUN and reach their fullest potential.
We Have A Host Of Facilities Including:
Indoor Sports Hall, Concert Hall, Pool and Snooker Room, Kitchen and Dining Area, Accommodation Lodge
For all the latest details on events taking place at the club please visit our Facebook page by clicking here.
To book onto a training session please download our Training booking form by clicking here.
To attend our activities and events then please download our Consent form by clicking here.
Paying for activities/training is easy, simply click on the button below to pay via PayPal. (This link is secure.)
Please use the young persons name as your reference. Thank You!
The Maurice Youdell Accommodation Lodge is a two storey building located behind the Monty Hind Training Centre and offers accommodation for up to 30 people.
The lodge has a fully equipped kitchen and dining area and lounge with TV, DVD player as well as internet facilities and offers disabled access.
Bed and Breakfast – £15 Per Person
Bed, Breakfast and Evening meal – £20 Per Person
Packed Lunches from £3 Per Person
Volunteer Committee Promise
To develop positive opportunities in response to the needs of the young people, whilst encouraging, recruiting and developing volunteers for this purpose.
- Be prepared to develop as volunteers both individually and as a team.
- Listen and aim to respond to the needs of our young people.
- Assist in events organised by Notts CYP.
- Be committed and motivated.
- Be ready to have fun!
Becoming a volunteer with V.O.A.M has many benefits to you
- You get free training enhancing your personal development
- Its great to have on your C.V
- You will meet new people and have fun
- Join in with the activities
- V.O.A.M. is a committed Volunteer group who support the work of Notts Clubs for Young People. V.O.A.M. meet between 5-6 times a year to look at how the training and events programme can be improved in order to meet the needs of the young people of Nottinghamshire.
Notts CYP have over 50 afilliated youth clubs and projects from the City and County of Nottinghamshire. Affiliation to Notts CYP is £45 per annum.
Benefits of Affiliation to Notts CYP
- Affiliation to Ambition (National youth organisation).
- Access to low cost insurance with excellent cover including buildings, public liability, accident and sickness.
- Advisory representation on Management Committee.
- Assistance, support and guidance in keeping up to date with government legislation and how it can be embedded into practice.
- Access to template Policies and Procedures and help to implement them; Support with the completion of funding applications.
- Support with youth led funding.
- Fundraising ideas.
- A diverse range of activities and events for young people (competitive, non-competitive, local, regional and national).
- Training and development opportunities.
- Regular newsletter.
- Facilities at Monty Hind Training Centre.
More Information About The Facilities Here at The Monty Hind Training Centre…
The Monty Hind Training Centre
- Notts CYP offices
- Indoor Sports Hall – 5 a side Football, Badminton, Basketball etc
- Concert Hall with stage and smart board: appropriate for conferences, training sessions, performances and fundraisers.
- Pool and Snooker room – with table tennis table, sofas, computer area.
- Kitchen and Dining area – fully fitted kitchen with service hatch.
- Accommodation Lodge – Sleeping accommodation for 20 young people and 3 staff bedrooms, shower and toilet facilities, kitchen/dining room and living/communal area.
Please help support Nottinghamshire Clubs For Young People by making a donation. The process is fast, easy and secure. Thank you so much for your help…
Thankful Thursday! Rebekah is thankful for her sister, who is continuously supportive and working hard for the NHS.Lisa is thankful for Nikki, who has been doing a deep clean at Montys.Shannon is thankful for her sister being at home.What are you thankful for today?
Well done to Laura and Brandon our bingo winners this week We hope you enjoy your prizes.