Notts CYP’s Volunteer Committee ‘We listen, you achieve’
To develop positive opportunities in response to the needs of affiliated club members, whilst encouraging, recruiting and developing volunteers for this purpose.
• Develop V.O.A.M. members both individually and as a team.
• Welcome new members to V.O.A.M.
• To raise awareness of V.O.A.M. within affiliated Clubs.
• Listen and aim to respond to needs of affiliated club members.
• V.O.A.M. members to assist in events organised by Notts CYP
• V.O.A.M members to be committed and motivated.
• Alongside the events and programme officer evaluate each event.
• Have fun!
Becoming a volunteer with V.O.A.M has many benefits to you
• You get free training enhancing your personal development
• Its great to have on your C.V
• You will meet new people and have fun
• Join in with the activities
• V.O.A.M. is a committed Volunteer group who support the work of Notts Clubs for Young People. V.O.A.M. meet between 5-6 times a year to look at how the training and events programme can be improved in order to meet the needs of the young people of Nottinghamshire.
Notts Clubs For Young People
Monty Hind Centre, Leengate, Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2LX